Complete Spanish for Kids eBook Bundle
- 32 Complete BookLingual eBooks
- 10 Level 1 Books (Pre-Reading/Basic)
- 12 Level 2 Books (Beginner Reader)
- 10 Level 3 Books (Individual Reader)
- 32 Learning Games & Extras
- Parent’s Guide
- Super Quick Guide to Spanish
- eBooks can be read on any device or computer
eBooks Included in this Set:
A terrifically-fun guessing game style book, which kids get into. The book is perfect for toddlers to interact with and learn body parts. Reading age children love guessing the animal and finding out the answer. Tons of fun and learning!
- Pages: 36
- Teaches: Body parts, animals, and the concept of questions in Spanish
Boy and his annoying little sister go to the zoo with mommy; and are in for some (hidden) surprises….Who lost the red balloon? Why is there is a lazy penguin? Young readers will enjoy seeing their favorite animals; along with other hidden gems.
- Pages: 24
- Teaches: Zoo animals, adjectives, forming simple sentences
Everyone’s favorite curious (and kind of crazy) koala is at it again. Learn all about what Benny likes; and even more about what he dislikes. Find out why he dislikes his mommy, and what happens when he gets fed up with doing chores….
- Pages: 40
- Teaches: Common verbs & past times, Expressing “like” & “dislike”
This book is so much fun, and teaches the numbers from 1-12, by spotting where you can find them in the world. Not only does this book teach numbers, but many other words such as: sun, week, decade, boy, team…
- Pages: 36
- Teaches: Numbers, Common Nouns, Expressing “there are”
The class is restless, where is their teacher, Mr. Griffin? Did he quit, did he get hurt? Who is going to teach class? Go on a mystery adventure with the students of Mr. Griffin’s class as they hunt him down…for better or for worse.
- Pages: 24
- Teaches: School places, Expressing “maybe”, “they” past test verbs
How to get started on coaching your child in learning a new language (and reading). Everything you need to know, from transferring books to devices, to best practices, to fun ideas to get results.
- Pages: 10
- Teaches: How to Get Started / Tips & Tricks / FAQ
Super-Quick Guide to Spanish
A very brief (and easy to understand) overview of the Spanish language. The focus is especially on learning how pronunciations differ from English to Spanish; with many real examples.
Teaches: Pronunciations / Grammar / FAQ about the Language
5 Must DOs for Teaching Your Child Spanish
A very simple, but powerful guide that will tell you exactly what to do in order to teach your child Spanish. This is a MUST read for parent’s who are serious about raising a bilingual child.
Develop a Bilingual Reader
A very simple, but powerful guide that will tell you exactly how to help your child master reading in both languages (and reach total fluency).